We help clients achieve their goals by using public relations and marketing as strategic tools to build their image and develop effective calls to action within the markets that matter to them.
We assist clients in the following areas:
- Public relations and marketing communications plans and programs
- Trade and consumer media relations
- The Publicity Coach™ program’s marketing communications coaching/consulting
- New product/book launches
- News releases and press kits
- Press conferences and media tours
- Media training and crisis communications preparation
- Event planning and management
- Trade show support
- Employee/customer communications
About Sue Engelhart:
With more than 30 years of experience as a corporate communicator and independent consultant in public relations, Sue Engelhart offers a broad range of capabilities grounded in a thorough understanding of the news media and the business world. Using skills honed while working as a newspaper and television reporter and as a veteran public relations pro with large corporations, she helps clients build their brand to support sales and other objectives.
Sue has bachelor’s and master’s degrees in mass media communications from the University of Akron. She also is a graduate of the International Coaching Program at the Gestalt OSD Center and of the 18-month post-graduate Organization and Systems Development program at the Gestalt Institute of Cleveland. Sue has completed the executive development program at the Kellogg Graduate School of Management at Northwestern University and the MIT-Harvard Public Disputes Program workshop in mutual gains negotiations.